Terms and Conditions
- All buffet prices are ‘per person’.
- Bookings made via web enquiry form are not guaranteed. We will contact you if it will not be possible to service your request.
- Confirmation of your booking is sent by email with a PDF attachment of the booking details.
- Upon confirmation of booking a payment of not less than 15% of the overall agreed cost of the event is payable. This is non refundable. A written receipt will be issued with confirmation of the remaining balance.
- Please alert us to any changes to bookings as soon as possible, preferably by email.
- Final numbers must be confirmed at least five working days in advance of the event. Substitutions may be made to menu items if changes are made within five working days.
- Written confirmation is required for all cancellations, preferably by email.
- This will result in loss of your deposit.
- A cancellation charge will be levied if five working days’ notice is not given. 50% of the booking fee will be payable. If the event is cancelled on the day, the full balance (100%) will be charged.
- It is the client’s responsibility to arrange admittance at the point of delivery and ensure that rooms are accessible.
- Please repack equipment ready for collection (applicable to ‘drop off’ and ‘set up and leave’ bookings). There is no need to wash plates or glasses but they must be packed back into the boxes provided.
- We reserve the right to use ‘conference cups’, rather than crockery, when access to rooms is restricted. Customers would be invoiced accordingly if this substitution was made.
- The provision of tabling (for the service of catering) is the responsibility of the client.
- The client is responsible for ensuring that all tableware and equipment is kept in a safe place until collection. A replacement charge will be made to the client for lost or damaged equipment.
- Bin bags are provided. Please tidy any leftover food and rubbish away before vacating the room.
- When your food is delivered please store it carefully away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Keep food covered until it is required to ensure freshness.
- Food deteriorates when left out at room temperature. Food safety guidelines recommend consumption within two hours of receipt, unless refrigerated.
- We will not accept liability for illness or deterioration of products if food is consumed after two hours of delivery time.
- Payment upon receipt of invoice is required within 7 days.
We want the same as you, your event to be the memorable for all the right reasons. If you have any concerns please contact us at your earliest convenience.